Can you grind coffee beans in a Vitamix? Do you ever think that? We always talk about making smoothies with Vitamix blender and cold slushies for hot summer days but did you know you can use Vitamix in winter as well. You can use Vitamix for grinding coffee beans perfectly.
Coffee is the second-largest commodity in the world. According to Statista, in January 2022, Brazil imported the highest volume of coffee, about 3.2 million. Real coffee lovers love to enjoy a cup of coffee at home daily mostly on winter nights. It has numerous health benefits.
- It reduces the risk of diabetes.
- It minimizes liver disease.
- It is the most common source of antioxidants.
- It fights inflammation.
- It boosts your energy level.
- It refreshes your mood.
- It helps in avoiding heart diseases.
- It eliminates depression.
- It cures heartburn.
- It helps to treat stomach upset.
So, the above-mentioned benefits of coffee urge you to know: Can you grind coffee beans in a Vitamix at home to enjoy a quick, easy, and simple homemade coffee.
Can you grind coffee beans in a Vitamix?
No doubt you can easily make coffee in a well-known and high-performance Vitamix blender.
- Vitamix has a feature of variable speed control which let you grind your coffee according to your desire.
- If you are a true fan of powdered coffee then with the Vitamix pulse feature you can achieve your desired consistency anytime.
- Vitamix has a huge capacity of 48 ounces which is ideal for grinding large amounts of coffee beans in one go for the whole winter season.
- Its hardened stainless steel blades are designed to grind hard ingredients like coffee beans perfectly without any hassle.
- With the self-cleaning feature of Vitamix, you can clean easily clean the blender after grinding coffee within a minute.
- You don’t need to worry about your Vitamix blender motor after grinding coffee for long because it facilitates thermal protection.
So Vitamix is the best choice to grind coffee and the benefit of purchasing a Vitamix blender is you can buy dry grains containers with it to grind perfect textured coffee within a short period. After exploring Vitamix is a great blender to grind coffee you need to learn how to grind coffee in a Vitamix. You can read below the step-by-step guide.
How to grind coffee in a Vitamix?
Grinding coffee at home with the wonderful Vitamix blender is really an art. And if you master it everyone will be a fan of your daily morning coffee. This activity only needs whole two to three minutes to be done. Follow the steps below:
Before starting the process of bringing coffee beans gather all necessary ingredients in one place. The ingredients include a bag of whole coffee beans, a zipper-lock bag, or a container for a storage grinder coffee or a coffee powder.
Get your Vitamix ready
Remember the rule of thumb whenever you want to blend or grind nuts or coffee beans your Vitamix blender must be pet dry to prevent your ingredients get wet or sticky to your blender and to get perfect dry ground coffee beans powder as a result. It is advised to attach a dry grain container to your Vitamix blender.
Pour ingredients into the blender
Pour the desired coffee beans into the Vitamix blender to grind. Use a large spoon or spatula to evenly distribute all the coffee beans. Cover the lid of the blender well and if your blender has a locking feature then lock your Vitamix blender properly.
Grind coffee beans
start your blender to grind coffee beans at a lower speed and gradually increase the speed of the blender. You can use the pulse feature also if you want to make a coffee powder.
Store your coffee beans
When your coffee beans are completely ground, switch off the Vitamix blender and use the needed amount of coffee beans and store the rest in the zipper-lock bag or a coffee storage container for later use.
Clean your Vitamix
Pour some dishwasher and water into the blender and switch on the self-cleaning mode if your Vitamix blender has this feature to clean the blender on time. Empty the dishwasher from the blender and rinse it with warm water and air dry it well.
These simple steps are quite easy to follow, grind coffee beans within a minute and then quick coffee daily in the morning.
Vitamin coffee ice cream recipe
If you love coffee-flavored ice cream then you must try this recipe:
- Ground coffee
- Fresh cream
- Add sugar to milk and boil it until the sugar gets dissolved in it.
- Let it come at room temperature and then add ground coffee or coffee powder to it and mix well.
- Add fresh cream and beat it with a hand beater.
- Pour all the mixture into a container and freeze it.
- Blend this frozen mixture in a blender to get the perfect ice cream texture.
- Now again pour all the mixture into the container, air-tight it, and freeze it.
- You can enjoy your favorite coffee ice cream with a little bit of coffee syrup topping.
How to grind perfect coffee beans?
If you are eager to grind perfect coffee beans then you need to follow these tips:
- Grind your coffee beans in your Vitamix blender for approx 30 seconds.
- If you want the best aromatic and flavourful ground coffee beans then grind fresh coffee beans rather than grinding frozen coffee beans.
- Grind coffee beans in small batches to get the best brewing coffee.
How to grind coffee beans without a grinder?
If you don’t own a coffee grinder or if you don’t want to invest in a new kitchen appliance then you can grind coffee beans with a highly professional and well-performed Vitamix blender through the above-mentioned procedure.
Can you grind coffee beans in a Vitamix without a dry container?
A dry container is made by Vitamix company to grind hard ingredients like nuts or beans into flour or powder. If you don’t own a dry container to grind coffee beans then you can use Vitamix wet container or a standard container.
Can you grind espresso beans in a Vitamix?
Espresso coffee can be made with a large amount of finely roasted coffee beans. You can easily grind espresso beans in a Vitamix blender. Simply put your ingredients in a dry container rod Vitamix blender(if you have one) and switch on the blender to blend your coffee beans into powder form.
There lies a solution to every problem. If you don’t own a coffee grinder it doesn’t mean you can not enjoy the homemade healthy full of benefits coffee cup in your winters. You can grind your coffee beans in your Vitamix versatile blender and can enjoy every coffee recipe of your choice like coffee ice cream, coffee shakes, much or lattes, etc. Read the above mentioned on: Can you grind coffee beans in a Vitamix and get amazed with the wonderful advantages of the Vitamix blender which is considered the perfect kitchen blender for your kitchen.