If you’re wondering how to make juice without a juicer or Blender, you’ve come to the right place. This guide will show you how to make juice without a juicer or blender. Read carefully till the end to solve your problems.
Fruits and vegetable juices, smoothies, and shakes are the most healthy food you can take for your breakfast daily. You can easily make juice with a juicer or blender. Sometime your appliances malfunction or due to any other reason, and you can’t make juices, so what are your options to enjoy these healthy drinks? In this guide, we will share some adoptable ways how you can make juice without a juicer or blender. But first, lets read some of the benefits of juices in our life.
Benefits of juices
Below mentioned are some of the benefits of having juices:
- Natural fruit juices keep you hydrated all the time.
- They keep you safe from every risky and chronic disease.
- They keep your body fit and healthy.
- They provide nutrients to your body like calcium, potassium, vitamins, etc.
- They boost your immune system.
- They help to improve your metabolism.
- They make your heart strong and keep you safe from any heart disease.
- It prevents your body from different infections such as UTIs.
- They are more palatable.
- They also reduce kidney diseases and inflammation.
Can you make juice without a juicer or blender?
Making juices with a blender or juicer is easier but it’s not that you can not make juices without them. If you don’t have a juicer or blender but you want to keep yourself healthy by having juicers in your life you should read this guide on how to make juice without a juicer or blender and can you do so or not.
The answer is Yes, You can make juice without a blender or juicer but:
- The very first way to make juice without a blender or juicer is to keep in mind that it will take a long time and lots of hard work. It’s not an easy job.
- The next thing to consider is that you have to select those fruits or veggies which will be easy for juicing without any kitchen appliances.
- How to make juice without a juicer or blender? This question makes you panic. So, don’t try any adventure if you have a juicer or blender at home.
How to make Apple juice without a juicer or blender?
You can make apple juice by simply boiling an apple in water to soften them and then you can strain the juice from the softened apple puree with a strainer.
How to make Lemon juice without a juicer or blender?
Lemon juice can also be made without juicer or blender. Simply cut lemons and squeeze them in a glass. Add sugar, water and ice cubes according to your taste and mix well.
How to make Orange juice without a juicer or blender?
You can find a hand squeezer or hand juicer or make orange or grey fruit juices to make orange juice without a blender or juicer. You can read in detail how to make orange juice without juicer or blender in detail here.
How to make a Banana milkshake without a juicer or blender?
Don’t worry it’s no more a problem.
Banana is so soft fruit. It’s also possible to make banana juice without any kitchen appliances. You can check the detailed method here on how to make a banana milkshake without a blender?
How to make fruit juice without a juicer?
Other soft fruit juices like peach juices, melon juice, mango juicers, etc can also be made without a blender or juicer. But the juice made without a blender or juicer will not give you a thick, smooth, or creamy texture and will cost lots of your time.
How to make juice without a juicer or blender? A perfect solution
We are living in a mechanical era. At this time, it’s not much difficult to buy a juicer or a blender. There are many budget and cheap juicers and blenders are available in the market. You can buy a cheap blender or juice rid you can’t afford an expensive one.
But it is advised to use a juicer or blender to make juices. It will be easy for you. You will be able to make juice within a few minutes and you will make any fruit or veggie juice of your choice.
The other cheapest option is that, buy an immersion blender if you are not able to buy a regular blender. Immersion blenders also have their benefits and they will give you the same results as regular blenders.
So, go for the safest, energy-saving, and time-saving method and stop fretting about how to make juice without a juicer or blender.
How to Make Fruit Juice with a Blender?
If you don’t own a juicer but a blender, you can make your favorite fruit juice without any hassle anytime.
- Wash your favorite fresh fruit with water to avoid any germs.
- Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Put the fruits in the blender and add little water to blend easily.
- Add some sugar if you want.
- Cover the lid of the blender and switch on the blender.
- Let the blender blend the fruit juice.
- Pour the juice into a glass and add some ice cubes to it.